MAD Suspension sytems
Problems with extra loads
Cars often have to carry additional loads.
For instance when towing a caravan or trailer, carrying heavy loads, a bicycle carrier on the tow-bar,
etc., both, cars and lorries, have to endure a lot. The dangers of these additional loads are:
- Decreased driving stability
- Swaying of the trailer or caravan
- Abnormal wear of tyres, shock absorbers, springs and steering system
- Problems with rough road surfaces
- On front-wheel drive cars, traction can be lost
The consequences are:
· Rougher ride
· Abnormally high wear
· Diminished safety
· Less driving comfort
MAD auxiliary-springs and interaktiv suspension offer a quick and easy solution to improve safety and driving comfort.